Adaptive does not retain any account information, all sensitive information is passed to our Treasury service, Modern Treasury, and discarded. Adaptive only keeps the nickname for internal use.
The balance of your client wallet account is shown in the top-right corner of most screens when you are logged in to Adaptive, under the heading “Wallet Balance”. See also:
- “How do I deposit funds into my Adaptive client wallet account, and also make withdrawals?”
- “How do I receive Shield payouts?”
Payouts due under Shield guarantee agreements are deposited to the client wallet account. Payouts will appear in your client wallet the next business day following the settlement date of the guarantee agreement. You can use the funds to buy another Shield or withdraw them to a verified external account through wire transfer or ACH. (See also “How do I deposit funds into my Adaptive client wallet account, and also make withdrawals?”)
Have you already created a client wallet account? If not, see:
- “How do I create an Adaptive client wallet account for Shield purchases and payouts?”
You will be able to transfer funds to and from your Adaptive client wallet account with your verified external account.
Important: All customer wallet accounts are held safely and securely at Chase bank in a segregated customer money account.
Go to your user profile and select the “Deposit/Withdraw funds” screen. Use the routing number and virtual account number for your wallet to transfer funds through wire transfer or ACH.
Note: Transfer of funds typically takes 24 hours to complete.
Once you have funds in the wallet, you can buy a Shield up to the amount you have available.
Set up the account by following these steps:
- Add Payment Instruction– go to the “Payment Instructions” screen from your client profile and click “Add new account.” Provide the account name, number, routing number, and a nickname. Once a payment instruction has been created, a unique virtual account will be assigned to you.;
- Verify an External Account for Fund Transfers Having completed Step 1—including the creation of a unique virtual account number by Adaptive—you will be asked to verify your external account information. Adaptive uses a micro deposit method for verification. Two small deposits from Adaptive will be sent to the client’s account, usually within one or two business days, and then withdrawn. Enter the deposit amounts in any order on the “Payment Instructions” screen within five days to verify the external account.;
- Deposit Funds – see “How do I deposit funds into my client wallet account?”;
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.